Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shar Jackson Glad Kevin & Britney Marriage Is Over!!!


Shar Jackson told USA Today she is glad Kevin and Britney marriage is over because someone was always at her house with a camera in her face. She did admit she was accustomed to the attention but it was affecting her kids especially the her two older children they have had to change schools twice. Is it me or did she seem loved the attention more so then she loved Kevin or her kids. She was always somewhere making statements and using this to try to get her career to take off since Moesha. If I had gotten left pregnant there is no way I would be trying to do interviews I would just raise my kids. Well Shar I guess now you will have plenty of time to do that I have not seen you in too many magazines lately speaking about your ex and Britney I guess the world knows now you really don't have anything to say.

No comments: