Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bet Awards!

Check Spelling
BET Awards let me just say first black people stand up. It was wonderful night celebrating our culture. I thought Mo'Nique did a fabulous job she was working it out with her big girl dancers. I loved TI apologizing for what happened between him and Ludacris manager Chaka Zulu. The tribute to my hometown friend Gerald Levert was wonderful as well as James Brown and Diana Ross receiving the lifetime achievement award. Some of the performances were mediocre at best. Can someone tell me why they would have Kelly come out after Beyonce. I like Kelly but her performance was not good I could not hear her at all Beyonce has better stage presence Kelly needs to work on that. Tell me what was the point of Lil Kim performing with Diddy and Keyshia he just through her bone. Fifty performance (no comment). Ciara who I love and she can dance she just talked through her whole performance she could have just lip synced and dance I would have enjoyed that much better. I really enjoyed TI performance he was all over the place and got you pumped. Nick Cannon I have said it before and I will say it again he is CORNY. I am just amazed at the women he can pull it must be the money. There was talk that Ciara and Fifty were to come out out about there relationship (did not happen) I never saw the two of them together. The pre-show was garbage even though some hometown people were there shout out to Bone Thugs. More pics to follow.












No comments: