Friday, July 27, 2007

Usher Fiancee' Has A Criminal Past!!!






I was not going to mention this story because I have no problem with Usher and his fiancee' Tameka I know everyone has something negative to say about them but not me love is love. Ok now that I have said that Tameka half sister Valencia has been breaking Tameka balls with stories about her criminal past. We all have a past personally mines is not one of being a criminal but as you can see in the document she was convicted of petty theft and did serve time in jail I believe it was only 20 days but 1 day in jail is too much for me. It was rumored she was also convicted of Welfare fraud as well. I must say going from stealing to being Mrs. Usher Raymond this weekend she is the ultimate hustler forget Dame Dash BET needs to give Tameka her own show . Get your hustle on Tameka I am not mad.

No comments: