Monday, August 13, 2007

David Banner Breaks Down Rev. Al Sharpton!


I guess it's fair to say David Banner does not like Rev. Al Sharpton. He had said very harsh words to about camera chasing Reverend:
The next time you see Al Sharpton, tell him I said [EXPLETIVE] him and he can suck my [EXPLETIVE] ... I might change the name of my album from The Greatest Story Never Told to [EXPLETIVE] Al Sharpton. I hate Al Sharpton. This is the kind of [EXPLETIVE] that I'm talking about. They're killing kids in New Jersey and all across the country and all [that he's] got to talk about is rap lyrics? ...[Sharpton's] a permed-out pimp. Him and Jesse Jackson are out here charging people to do rallies with them. They're more worried about their investors than our kids. Tell him David Banner said it.

No comments: