Thursday, August 30, 2007

Polow Da Don Responds To The Negative Feedback!


I am just not going to post the entire interview he did with AllHipHop because again anyone who knows me know this sh-t pisses me off but here is the interview click on the link if you want to read the rest.

AllHipHop.com: So do you stand by your statements?
Polow Da Don: Oh definitely. It has nothing to do with me, these effects. I didn't make this stuff up. Only thing where people got misled is that I said I prefer a White woman, and that's not the case at all. Really, I date all types of women. It was a stage in my life when I started dating a lot of White women- that was just a stage in my life. Right now, I date girls I like. I don't base it off of any shade or color when I meet a girl now. They linked my comments about the Black family and Black women with the "King of the White Girls" and [the fact that] I dated White girls. That's where it all went wrong. So when I was comparing Black women to White women, that has zero to do with me dating White women. What I was saying was factual though. Ladies and gentlemen agreed, n****s and b******s got mad

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/djsproducers/archive/2007/08/29/18499315.aspx

No comments: