Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kim Talks About Puffy Other Baby Mama!!!



Kim is telling it all to Essence magazine about her break up with Puffy. OK the problem I have with is that Kim was a jumpoff back in the day Puffy was with Misa and she was the other woman. Jumpoffs stand up your leader has spoken. I believe in the saying what goes around comes around."I wasn't even coming from the place of who, what, why," Porter tells the magazine. "I laid low and did what women do: I did my background work, collected information [about the other woman]. But I wasn't even on it like that because I was pregnant, and what was bubbling inside me was a blessing from God. I couldn't let my energy be on that. I didn't have time for any drama, trauma and bull----." I believe she knew about this other woman see in the pic this is why she wanted to put Puff on lock down and got pregnant with her twins who are by the way beautiful little girls.

No comments: