Friday, September 14, 2007

Stop Taking Things Serious!!!

To all my readers thank you so much for reading I recently just started this site for friends and anyone else who wants to read it. It is not that popular like other sites where comments are left on regular basis this is pretty much fun for me. There are going to be things said on here that readers are not going to like to those individuals I apologize but this is gossip and my opinion stop taking what I post so serious none of these people are my friends except for a few I know personally and for those who don't like what I post here there are thousands of other blogs you can read. I got a comment from a reader and to that person no I didn't post your comment thanks for reading I understand you don't like what I post and you don't have to read it. For everyone else who reads thank you and remember don't take this serious what you find here you're going to find much worse on other sites. Check out Perez Hilton he is brutal. Thanks again!

No comments: