Friday, September 28, 2007

Tim Hardaway Now Likes Gay People!!!!


Remember during All-Star weekend Tim Hardaway had a lot to say about gay people how much he dislikes them. I guess after being asked to leave All-star that weekend and basically being put on knock off he has changed his tune. “I just wanted to go in and get educated, that’s all. Get educated on what I said and why I said those things. I’m working on understanding it now. I’m not really trying to make amends. I’ve been there trying to get help. I was scared out of my … mind. I didn’t know how they were going to act toward me. But you know what? They welcomed me with open arms. That eased a lot of my nervousness. I have taken steps and I’m happy that I did. If I didn’t, I’d still be naive about it, ignorant about the whole thing. But I can talk about it now. I’m a polite person. That’s how I am.”

No comments: