Friday, September 7, 2007

Tisha & Duane Clear Up The Rumors To Essence!!!

We have all heard the rumors about Tisha and Duane breaking up because he is gay and having a relationship with Will Smith. Well they are talking to Essence Magazine to clear up those rumors.
"I’m not going to defend myself against a gay rumor when I’m trying to defend my son against autism. We would look really stupid trying to take our focus off autism, which affects all of us, to fight a gay rumor. The reason we are talking today is because what we will defend is our 17-year relationship. Nobody is touching that. So whoever wants to rumble, let’s rumble. I will chew her ass up and swallow it before I let somebody else have her"

Our theory is that it’s really a slave mentality. Whenever the Black community has leaders, potential leaders or a family unit, we emasculate them. You don’t ever see them do that to Ben Affleck or Matt Damon. They can be friends, and be powerful individually or collectively and do amazing things. When two brothers are successful or have influential and powerful friends, we have to emasculate them. On the real, we even did it to Oprah and Gayle

No comments: