Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snoop Dogg Has A Love Child!!!


According to Star Magazine Snoop has another son outside his marriage to Shante Julian Corrie Broadus. His son seems to be jealous that he is not on Snoop's show Father Hood. Who did not see this coming (lol). His mother Laurie Holmond has know Snoop since high school just like his wife but he and his wife were highs chool sweethearts. “We had a great relationship-until June of 1997, when I suddenly heard on the radio that he had gotten married. Calvin told me I wouldn’t understand, and he was right, I wanted nothing to do with him,” Laurie tells Star Magazine. Snoop has not seen his son since 2003.“When I told Calvin I was pregnant, he said, ‘I don’t know how I’m going to tell Shante.” “But when Julian was born, Calvin was right there, and he took responsibility like a man.” “I asked him to start seeing Julian again. He sounded sincere, but he has yet to come by. Julian does spend a lot of time with his grandmother, Beverly-Calvin’s mom-whom he adores. But now Calvin needs to acknowledge him.” Why has she waited until he had his own show on E!????

No comments: