Friday, January 25, 2008

Mayor Of Detroit Is A Cheater And A Liar!!!

I need everyone to understand in this age of technology you will always get caught cheating. Mayor of Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick was caught in a lie stating he never had an affair with his Chief Of Staff who at the time was married also were having an affair. The two were on trial last year and denied they ever had the affair (dumb a--) . My heart goes out to his wife and children not only did you have an affair with your chief of staff she still works for him and now the two are in trouble for perjury. This what the mayor had to say.
“It is profoundly embarrassing to have these extremely private messages now displayed in such a public manner. My wife and I worked our way through these intensely personal issues years ago. I would now ask that the public and the media respect the privacy of my wife and children and of Christine Beatty and her children at this deeply painful moment for our families.”

No comments: