Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alicia Keys Says She Was Misinterpeted!!!


Alicia Keys wants to set the record straight about her interview with Blender Magazine.
"I did want to clarify some statements because basically what happened was that I feel that I wasn't 100 percent clear on exactly what I was saying so it got slightly misinterpreted," she told Seacrest.

One of the misinterpretations is that Keys blames the government for creating gangsta rap. "What I was saying is that the term 'gangsta rap' was so oversloganized during that time," she said.

"Everyday people, as well as the government, could've really done so much more to really obliterate and eradicate the things that were going on in the communities."
I guess Alicia will not be doing anymore interviews with Blender.

No comments: