Friday, April 25, 2008

Gary Coleman & Wife On Divorce Court!!!


Gary Coleman and his wife are airing there dirty laundry next month o Divorce Court. Gary claims she did not know who he was when they married (yeah right). I guess she thought he had money from those Diff'rent Strokes days.
“If he doesn’t get his way, he throws a temper tantrum like a 5-year-old does,” Price complains, according to a transcript of the show obtained by the AP. “He like stomps the floor and yells, ‘Meehhhh,’ and starts throwing stuff around. He bashes his head in the wall, too.”
Coleman counters that “the male is always the bad guy,” but acknowledges he does have his demons.
“It’s not her fault,” he says. “I always feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders every day I get up. … There are days I don’t even want to get up.”

No comments: